When: Friday November 30th 2012
Where: Steam Whistle Brewery (The Roundhouse – 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Canada, M5V 3M9)
Tickets: $40 in advance (includes a glass of Steam Whistle Beer) / $50 at the door.
CIM is excited to announce that the Second Annual Slipstream in the City event will be happening on November 30, 2012 at Steam Whistle Brewery in Toronto, Ontario.
It’s time to let loose and celebrate with friends, family, fellow Type 1s, sponsors, supporters – anyone and everyone (19+)!
The event will be a night of celebration – a party for all with proceeds supporting CIM. The party is geared towards anyone 19+, not just the diabetes community, and will include an awesome silent auction, media presentations (CIM-style!), complimentary late night snacks (they’re sounding delicious!) and, hey, we may even throw in a drink or two. We like you THAT much!
Invite your friends and family members! It’ll be a party to remember.
Hotel Block Reservations
For all of our out of town CIMers, we have reserved two blocks of hotels. Please see below for reservation information. There are a limited numbers of rooms. Book now!
Westin Harbour Castle (1 Harbour Square Toronto, ON)
– 20 standard rooms (two queens) reserved at $139 +tax
– Rooms will be held only until Oct 31, after this cut off date it will be based on availability
– When booking mention the group name “Connected in Motion” for the group rate
– Credit card deposit required upon booking to hold room. Full refunds given if cancelled within 72 hours of event date.
phone: 1-800-325-3535 or 416-869-1600
Hotel Victoria (56 Yonge Street Toronto, ON)
– 10 basic rooms (1 Queen) reserved at $119 +tax
– Rooms will be held only until Oct 16, after this cut off date it will be based on availability
– When booking, mention the group name “Connected in Motion” for the group rate
– NO parking available at the hotel – city parking available close by at an additional cost
–Please note: Cancellations made between the cut-off date up to 2 weeks before the event will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the room cost, 2 weeks prior to the event 100% cancellation fee applies!